This is a journal of experiences using the therapeutic benefits of expressive art. I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity to have trained with Laurie Zagon; Founder/Director for Art and Creativity For Healing, her unique methods have benefited thousands!

October 20, 2012

PERMISSION TO RELAX


Last night was our art&healing class at the Bird Rock Art Studio/Gallery. What an amazing group! The women (and the art pieces they created!) were absolutely powerful and beautiful. They did an outstanding job of sharing their stories - so insightful and authentic in their processing. I was so proud of them! 

My next 3 week art&healing session begins this Friday evening October 26th.  There's still time to register! Check the side bar for details.













1 comment:

  1. This class looks fun and refreshing! Wish I were in the area so I could attend...maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete